Call Dr. Adams, Dallas Chiropractor and Licensed Nurse Practitioner
When you need a skilled Dallas chiropractor, Dr. Curtis Adams is available to provide holistic and medical treatments to ease your pain and discomfort. He’s now accepting new patients, so call Progressive Integrated Healthcare today to schedule your initial appointment! We look forward to helping you transition into a life that’s free of pain and preventable medical conditions.
At Dr. Adams’s Dallas chiropractor clinic, we use a number of different therapeutic techniques to treat diseases, conditions, and ailments. Some of our most popular therapies include:
- Ice/Cold Therapy reduces inflammation and helps control pain.
- Ultrasound Therapy or heat therapy, created by sound waves that penetrate deep into soft tissues and muscles. Ultrasound therapy for sciatica increases your circulation, reduces muscle spasms, swelling, stiffness, and pain related to sciatica.
- TENS unit (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) stimulates your muscles. The electrical current controls pain and reduces muscle spasms.
- Adjustments (Spinal Manipulation) Careful adjustments and spinal manipulation helps promote improved movement of your spine and realigns your vertebrae to their proper position. The chiropractic spinal adjustments and alignments reduces sciatica nerve pain, inflammation, and any muscle spasms. If you’re wondering about pain, adjustments and alignments are not painful. In fact, chiropractic spinal manipulation is proven to be a safe and effective treatment for sciatica and sciatic pain.
- Monday8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday8:00 AM - 5:00 PM